If you’ve ever wondered how I edit my photos and wanted to up your photo editing game, then these are the presets I use to edit my Instagram photos. It has taken me over a year to create and fine tune these presets and I’m so excited to share them with you!
The Bali Vibes preset is one of my most used presets and is very versatile.
Inside this collection:
🔹 The Bali Vibes preset from my City Collection 🔹 Installation Guide PDF 🔹 Video tutorial on how to use the free Lightroom mobile app and edit using presets
I’d love to see your results using my presets, so tag @KritikaGoelPresets and use the hashtag #KritikaGoelPresets in your photos on Instagram and I might share them on my stories! :)
Presets provide a base to create a beautiful and cohesive aesthetic, but they are not a one-click solution since every photo is shot in different lighting conditions and is composed differently. However, with a few minor tweaks, your photo will be good to go.You’ll get a video tutorial along with your purchase explaining how to use these presets and how to make these tweaks! :)
1. What are Lightroom presets? Lightroom presets are easy, one-click filters to make your photos look a certain way. When I edit my photos, I change and adjust many different settings to achieve a unique look and that process usually takes a very long time. If I like the way a particular edit looks, I save that as a preset so I can apply it to other images as well, making the editing process easy and quick. All the presets you see here are the exact ones I use to edit my Instagram photos. :)
2. I’m new to Lightroom, can I still use your presets? Of course! In fact, my presets are designed to help people with little editing knowledge to be able to edit photos like I do.
3. What comes with the presets? With every preset pack, you’ll get a PDF installation guide on how to install presets, and a video tutorial explaining how to use the presets to edit your photos.
4. Do these presets work with phone images? Yes, a lot of the before/after photos you see here were shot using a phone. Apart from my photos, these presets have also been tested on 200+ submitted photos of phone, GoPro, DSLR cameras and drones.
5. Will the presets work with just one click? Most of the time yes, though you might need to make minor adjustments. Each photo is shot under different lighting conditions, so with a couple of minor tweaks, your photos will look great with these presets.
6. How do I use the mobile presets? You will need the Adobe Lightroom CC app on your phone, which is FREE of cost. Upon purchasing the presets, you’ll get a PDF guide and a video tutorial explaining how to install and use these presets.
7. Do you accept refunds? Unfortunately not, due to the nature of the digital products. You can’t exactly return the product and you’re free to use it forever once purchased.
8. Can I share the presets purchased here with others? No, it is illegal to redistribute any presets sold here. Any unauthorised use or resale of presets will be met with legal action.
If you have any further questions feel free to send me a DM on Instagram (@kritikagoelpresets) or an email to email@example.com.